I am a "Pictorian" (a picture historian). A collector of memories.
I'd like to share that interest with you by curating your pictorial family history through photographs. I reside in Warren with my husband, Edwin and my studio space is in our smoke-free, cat-friendly home.
My personal style is clean and simple, however I do have a small variety of props available including baskets, blankets, and wraps. I prefer posing tools to props because my goal is to make YOU the focus of the photo. However please feel free to bring anything you’d like to include in your session such as a lovingly crocheted gift blanket, children’s furniture, or wooden toys, an antique rattle, or other sentimental objects. The sky's the limit and I'm eager to hear your vision for your photographs.
Here's a list of some things you could incorporate into your photos:
• Objects from your profession (firefighter gear, police badge & cap, doctor's stethoscope, scouting badges, etc.)
• Items from your hobbies (baseball & mitt, game controller, musical instrument and sheet music, headphones, books, etc.)
• Foods you craved during pregnancy (ice cream and pickles anyone?)
• Effects passed down through generations (a pocket watch, medals, an old framed photograph of loved ones, a steamer trunk)
• Décor items (crib quilt, couch throw blanket, a large wall medallion, floral arrangements, etc.)
• Themed items (beach/boat, airplane, train, sports, dance, music, "Harry Potter" or "Winnie the Pooh")
• Greenery (fresh cut flowers, greenery from your yard, silk flowers)
• Posing tools (basket, bucket, tub, an "American Girl" chair or bed, etc.)
• Accessories (headbands, hat, booties, diaper cover, tutu, bow tie, angel wings, crown, glasses, etc)
• Toys (choose timeless-looking toys like alphabet blocks or a wooden name puzzle, Tonka trucks)
• Furniture (stool, bench, settee, beanbag, "anywhere chair")
Let's tell your story, together.
1 / 3
"I had a great experience with Jen when our twins were born. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and engaged during our session. We have our photos on the wall and will cherish those memories captured forever."
1 / 3
2 / 3
"Jen did a great job with our newborn photos. Even though we had a very small space to work with, she got her equipment set up quickly and made it work. She was great with our baby and didn't mind having to wait while we nursed her to sleep. And all the pictures turned out beautifully!"
2 / 3
3 / 3
"Jen was amazing to work with! Our baby was in the NICU and she went out of her way to work around our schedule. She helped us feel relaxed even when our baby was fussy. She knows just what to do to get a baby to calm down. She's very creative and thoughtful, including the things you may forget like close-up shots. We will treasure these beautiful photos forever!"
3 / 3